Monday, January 5, 2009

Lots of snow



Not a great photo (from the living room) but it has been snowing heaps, lots more after this photo too. Mr T had to shovel the drive twice yesterday and then again this morning before he went to work. Then father-in-law came to pick me up to take me to midwife appointment and he shovelled the edge of the drive because the plow had been and left a big pile of snow which if the temperature dropped and it froze would mean we couldn't get in and out.

Father-in-law was very sweet, walked me carefully over the snow to the health center, needed lots of reassuring that I didn't need him to come to the appointment with me, then walked me back to the car when I was done and took me grocery shopping on the way home.

Midwife appointment was fine, just checking blood pressure which she is very happy with now. I have to see her once a week now until baby comes. She could see how uncomfortable I am said she hopes next time I have a head down baby so I know what that feels like too. She didn't offer any hope that I would go into labour soon though... Oh well.

No comments: