Long time I know! However with the Grandparents visiting, downloading and uploading photos has not been a priority, plus any internet time has been spent looking at photos of the gorgeous, wonderful, brand spanking new... Addison Mackenzie! A niece for me but more importantly a daughter for my dear big sister. She is a very beautiful baby.
So here are some more grandparents photos (I did not take anywhere near as many as I would have liked, was just too busy enjoying them) and below is the email that prompted me to put the first lot up.
hello button
i know you are busy with hosting our crazy parents but please please can you put some pictures of them with bubba on the blog. i so want to see them with him. i have been checking everyday to see if you have put any on. no worries if your too busy though... i could just be patient. not my greatest strength though. have fun!!!
love nic
How could I resist?

Yes, my son looks like a goblin. What of it?

At the airport fighting back the tears (I soon lost the battle).

Granny and Mattias.
No comments:
Post a Comment