Hi Catherine, Thanks so much for sending me the link - I love the photos and the bouncer - very familiar for some reason... I think I can see a bit of James in him, but I know from experience that everybody sees something different. What a good boy you have - I have resigned myself to the fact my babies are just not good sleepers!!
I know! I couldn't figure out why it was so familiar until I went to the fridge and saw Joshua in his. I know they are probably all made in China but I thought it was funny that they were sitting in the same bouncer on opposite sides of the world.
2 comments:
Hi Catherine,
Thanks so much for sending me the link - I love the photos and the bouncer - very familiar for some reason...
I think I can see a bit of James in him, but I know from experience that everybody sees something different. What a good boy you have - I have resigned myself to the fact my babies are just not good sleepers!!
I know! I couldn't figure out why it was so familiar until I went to the fridge and saw Joshua in his. I know they are probably all made in China but I thought it was funny that they were sitting in the same bouncer on opposite sides of the world.
Post a Comment