My friend Siv came to visit on Wednesday and brought her daughter Julie (pronounced Yuhlia) along. She is a really sweet girl, Mattias and I often bump into her when we are out walking and she is on her way home from school. But she has never met him properly before.
What I didn't know is that she is baby crazy. Absolutely nuts about babies and anything to do with them. She loved checking out the stroller and everything to do with him. She exclaimed over his fingers, his toes - everything. She reminded me a lot of myself when I was her age actually.


She coloured in some pictures for Mattias so I put them on the end of the cupboards in the kitchen where he hangs out sometimes, he keeps stopping on his way past and talking to them.
So when Siv sent me a message the next day saying she had been talking about nothing else the whole day I said she could come back on Friday (school holidays) and we could take him for a walk in the stroller. She was in heaven. She fed him, played with him and we went for a walk and she pushed the stroller all the way, even up the steep hills. Siv was worried I had trouble getting rid of her, but she was an absolute pleasure to have and it is always nice seeing my son adored by other people.






No comments:
Post a Comment