Sunday, November 2, 2008

Riddle me this

I got told! Seriously, got the hard word on my blogging slackness.

So. I tried to take a photo to answer the temperature riddle but it was surprisingly difficult. Loved the answer Rich, very imaginative.

A few more clues... If I was wearing very high heels I would think it was the same temperature as Mr T. My mother on the other hand may think it is one degree colder. Got it yet?

The thermometer is outside the front door. The blue line which indicates temperature sits a little out from the numbers. I am a short arse (I believe that is the technical term) and so look up at it which adds on a degree. Mr T looks at it straight on so he gets the right temperature. Not that interesting but it is kind of funny. I say brrr -3, and he says ah, no, -4! Which is exactly what we said in Thursday which was A Very Cold day. And that was still October.

He was sending me off as he was going to the hospital for a follow up on his thumb (prognosis: all okay, will just keep hurting for a while and the feeling may come back in two weeks, twenty years or never). Lovely to be sent off with a kiss and being told I am beautiful today. However not so fun for him as he stood at the window watching his pregnant wife walking up the steep icy driveway, just waiting for me to fall over.

However - we have a solution to that problem - see what we bought yesterday.



Old lady not slip shoe things! Cause, you know, can't see my feet and all. And center of gravity all weird like.

No comments: