Monday, June 1, 2009

Fishing

Andrew some fishing while he was here (nice to live on islands) and we did some in the lake at the cabin.

All the photos apart from the last one are taken at about 10:30pm. Yes. It is that light. The bathroom there is outside and when I went out at 3:30am I didn't need a torch. Last year we had blackout curtains in our room, this year we have one over the door to the little balcony, but not the window. I have taken to sleeping with an eye mask which has actually been okay.

Back to the fish... around town he caught lots of coalfish but they were small so he threw them back (no size limit here though) then at the cabin he caught two trout - so so yummy!

Mr T bought me my fishing rod the first year we were here and I caught a cod on my very first cast - which is good as I get bored quickly if nothing is happening!









No comments: