Thursday, December 11, 2008

Loving skype

I am little late to the Skype party but just had my first try and got to have a quick quick video chat with Little Sister! Was so wonderful. Is nearly exactly two years since I saw her, it was her wedding anniversary on Tuesday and I last saw her the day after her wedding.

Satisfied sigh.

And next week Mum is visiting her so I will get to see her too.

The joys of living in modern times. My great-grandfather was an amazing letter writer and I have read some of the letters he wrote his wife from India and he complained at one stage about how long letters were taking between India and New Zealand. It was just after the war and he was complaining that they should be faster now the war was over. Having had Miss Potter send me letters from India to New Zealand he would be disappointed to know they still take just as long! If they make it.

No comments: