Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

Guess what I got today!!!!! Soooo exciting.........





I was wondering why Mr T was taking so long to get home...


Speaking of Mr T, he rung me from the hospital AGAIN yesterday to say he would be home late. He slipped on some ice and dislocated his shoulder, poor poppet. It is the third time he has done it (first since I have known him so not a hugely regular occurrence) so he says it isn't "too bad". But he did need help with a few things. And I think I rose to the occasion rather well actually. He has been so amazing looking after me that it was actually kind of nice to be able to look after him for a change. I even lit the fire before he came home - I never light the fire. I hate it, it is my nemesis.


Oh, and Miss KW - it is an Emmaljunga City Cross with City Bag. I know you care!

No comments: