Secondly, Hi to Big Mrs B. That is in the same way as my mum is Big Mrs T when really, she is Mrs W. You know what I mean right? Well I'm not explaining it anyway.
Thirdly, Big Happy News - even if our apartment gets sold we get to stay here. Which is reassuring because it was stressing me a bit - and how can a girl nest when she doesn't know if she is still going to be here when sproglet arrives. When we looked at this apartment Mr T and I both thought "That would be perfect for the baby," when we saw the spare room so nice to know the baby will get the opportunity to use it! I also love that we both thought that individually as this was before there were any proper plans. We will of course have to ask permission from The Princess who on her first visit enquired as to where her room was. She has kindly given permission to all our guests to date.
The Princess in national costume on the National Day (17 May).
The shoes are not usually a part of the costume, just so you know.
Yay - husband home from overtime! Time to go.
Crikey, I did a preview and thought the heading said Bits and Boobs - how would that be for a spot of Freudian slippery!
Yay - husband home from overtime! Time to go.
Crikey, I did a preview and thought the heading said Bits and Boobs - how would that be for a spot of Freudian slippery!

No comments:
Post a Comment