Sunday, August 10, 2008

A blog, how exciting!

Well, first things first.

Silset is the name of the mountain the cabin is on and the name of the lake in the photo. Mr T has been gong to the cabin since he was a baby when it was owned by his grandparents. It is now owned by his parents and we still try and get there as often as possible.

In winter we ski and read and go to bed early (dark at 4:30pm and you can only read by candlelight for so long.) In summer we walk around the lake, up the mountains, pick blueberries and raspberries, swim in the lake (cold, oh so cold), read, sleep and sunbathe.

I am still not really sure what I am going to be writing here - baby stuff of course - but there is not too much of that happening yet! So I might go back in time a bit too with some old stories and photos from Norway.

I have however already discovered the procrastination possibilities so I might go and do some of that stuff I've really got to do - including immigration forms so we can stay here a little longer.

No comments: