Mr T hadn't been there for about ten years so maybe perhaps kind of forgot that the first hour or so was pretty much straight up. I was a bit grumpy. As I am very unfit.
Cue photo of me looking a bit grumpy while resting and eating blueberries.
But once we got up there it was really beautiful and worth it. And I stopped being grumpy.
There were goats.
And boats.
And old farm houses.

And a cabin, with sheep and chickens running around, where you could buy coffee, waffles and fresh dairy.

And a cabin where the little mountain stream went straight into it. Mr T said that was really common back in the day, especially in the farm houses, so you always had fresh running water in the house. Only not in winter I guess. Gets very very cold. And there is no giardia here so you can just drink the water.






No comments:
Post a Comment