Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our home

Our apartment is for sale.

You can go and peek in our house here. How creepy is that!

I did the red pictures, Frode did the green ones. We are artists us.

Dining table chairs are borrowed but were a hideous 70's orange hessian so I recovered them. Yes, me. Okay fine, mother-in-law helped a little bit with the tops. Just because she has a sewing machine. And Mr T helped with the bottoms. Am very grateful he missed my fingers with his super strong work stapler. But it was mostly me!

You may also see Mr T bought me some pink roses the previous week, though there were only a few left by then.

The house is not usually that tidy and sterile though. Obviously. Is it bad that last time there was a viewing I deliberately left out pregnancy books in a desperate ''please don't kick me out of my home I'm pregnant plea''?

No comments: