Saturday, October 18, 2008

Candy!

Remember how I left the candy at the supermarket that time? Well, those packages have been sent and received so now I can show you why was so sucked in by the cute packaging.




When Miss Potter was here she was buzzing out from all the liquorice in Finland - I guess it isn't so big in India - and she even had liquorice ice cream there. I was saying I can't stand anything to do with aniseed and she said that real liquorice doesn't have aniseed in it. But it is really difficult to find liquorice without aniseed, then I found this. If anyone likes liquorice (be warned, this one is "sweet and salty") let me know and I'll pop some in the post. I still didn't try it!




And this one is just too cute. What gets me is the "Nice legs" "Shame about your face" - nasty and funny candy! They are quite yummy too of course. They do some great jelly beans too, all natural colours and fruit juices and that jazz.

So anyway the conclusion is that I am a terrible sucker for marketing and packaging. Que sera sera.

No comments: