Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Entertaining misunderstanding, at least I think so

Last night I spoke to my little sister on the phone. Had a really long chat and a great catch up. Mr T was sick so went to bed early (he is fine now but did stand on a nail today - good thing he got that tetanus shot with his last work accident), however he did know that I was going to be talking to her that evening.

So when he was woken up by a sharp intake of breath and lots of "Oh really? That is so great, that is so so great, I am so happy for you"s he jumped to the somewhat logical conclusion that there would be three little cousins next year. What he didn't know was that someone else had rung me before I spoke to her so he was wrong wrong wrong. Which is how rumours start. And I thought it was kind of funny that he jumped to that conclusion.

But when I told him who it really was he has been very very happy about that and keeps bringing it up and saying it is great.

In other news. I have been having Braxton Hicks. And, thanks to Friends, I thought Braxton Hicks hurt. But mine do not at all. I get them mostly in the afternoon and they are just tight and funny feeling and a bit uncomfortable.

Today was an amazingly beautiful day (4 degrees when I left home!) so caught the boat home and stood out on the top deck. Sometimes this town is so so perfect and so so beautiful.

No comments: